Want to Migrate an Old PLC System to a New System?
Here’s what we can do for you:
- Assemble a new PLC system with parts that match the Legacy configuration
- Migrate the program in the Legacy PLC to the new PLC programming language and load it into the new CPU
- Install the new PLC hardware in the field and wire up the I/O modules
- Troubleshoot the system on the machine
Here’s what you receive:
- A new PLC system with exact hardware configuration as your current system.
- Modules in the new system will be arranged in the same order as the Legacy system so that wiring in the existing panel will match up with the new I/O modules.
- Complete wiring schematic of each I/O module and power supply connection.
- Wiring instructions that correlates Legacy I/O connections to the new PLC I/O connections (“Wire on terminal 07 of the Legacy PLC connects to terminal 14 on the new PLC.”).
- Migrated program loaded on the new CPU; off-line integrity of the program will be tested in our lab.
- Back-up copy of ladder logic program with complete annotation.
Rely on Qualitrol International’s Team of Automation Professionals to Migrate your Old PLC System.