Introducing Qualitrol International's PLC Windows Software Programmer
Windows-based portable PLC programmer
Now get a small, Windows-based portable PLC programmer that allows you to run any DOS-based PLC programming software.
|Plus many other programming software tools...|
Learn More about this revolutionary PLC Programmer
No Installation Needed - Just Power-up and Go!
- Can run one or more PLC programming packages simultaneously
- No need to figure out how to get DOS to run under Windows - we've taken care of that for you
- Pre-tested with software installed
- No more worrying about whether your floppy disks are corrupt
- Full Window capabilities - use email, Internet Explorer, all on the same programmer
- Available with a solid state disk drive so there can be no moving parts
- Other specifications include
- Compact and lightweight
- 10.1" widescreen TFT display (1024x600 resolution)
- 1 GB RAM
- 160 GB hard disk drive (32 GB solid-state drive optional)
- Up to 11 hours battery life
- Ethernet and Wireless LAN built-in
- Built-in Webcam, USB-to-serial converter included, VGA port
- Fully field tested and customers love it
“this saved me several hours of time fooling around with DOS.”
Pricing for the LDP is made up of the base unit cost and the cost of the fully-licensed programming tools that you would like added. Each PLC license ranges from $700 to $3,000 each.
**For a limited time, buy one programming tool and receive a 10% discount on each subsequent tool you purchase**
Here's how you can get an LDP from Qualitrol.
Simply fill out the LDP Configurator below and we will send you a detailed quotation.