Qualitrol Has a World Class Repair Division - Your Allen-Bradley PanelView is in Good Hands.
If you have an Allen Bradley PanelView that has suddenly gone blank, has worn buttons and functionality is lost, or error codes are present, Qualitrol International can offer a free evaluation for these issues and repair the problem. We stock many of the backlights, overlays, power supplies and other necessary parts for a quick, hassle free, repair of your Allen Bradley.
Qualitrol International repairs all models of the popular Rockwell Allen-Bradley PanelView and PanelView Plus family of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI). Today, virtually every Allen-Bradley PLC system has one of the many models of the PanelView Operator Interface.
Qualitrol provides complete testing and evaluation of each unit before the PanelView repair starts, testing for:
- Screen brightness and clarity
- Touchscreen alignment and ‘ghost’ touches
- Cracked screens, torn touchscreens, or other damage to the front of the PanelView panel
- Good contact of all keypads
- Tightness of bezel, seals, and overlays to prevent penetration of moisture or dirt
- Full function of all serial and Ethernet ports
- Ability to execute all functions appropriate to the specific model of PanelView or PanelView Plus
Each PanelView unit is hooked to the appropriate Allen Bradley PLC system to confirm that it talks properly to the PLC. Once PanelView HMI repair is complete, the PanelView unit is fully tested again to confirm all functionality and connectivity to the PLC.
Each of our Rockwell PanelView repairs and PanelView Plus repairs is backed by our one-year warranty that covers the entire HMI unit.
Our goal is to get your Panel View HMI unit back up and running as quick as possible so you can get your line running again. You can count on us to get it done right.
We provide Allen-Bradley PanelView repair on all PanelView models.
Our technicians are ready to help with your Allen-Bradley repair. Call us at 877.524.6832