ROCKWELL ALLEN-BRADLEY PANELVIEW REPAIRS
If you have an Allen Bradley PanelView that has suddenly gone blank, has worn buttons and functionality is lost, or error codes are present, Qualitrol International can offer a free evaluation for these issues and repair the problem. We stock many of the backlights, overlays, power supply's and other necessary parts for a quick, hassle free, repair of your Allen Bradley.
Qualitrol International repairs all models of the popular Rockwell Allen-Bradley PanelView and PanelView Plus family of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI). Today, virtually every Allen-Bradley PLC system has one of the many models of the PanelView Operator Interface.
Our skilled technicians complete testing and evaluation of each unit before the PanelView repair starts, testing for
- Screen brightness and clarity
- Touchscreen alignment and ‘ghost’ touches
- Cracked screens, torn touchscreens or other damage to the front of the PanelView panel
- Good contact of all keypads
- Tightness of bezel, seals and overlays to prevent penetration of moisture or dirt
- Full function of all serial and Ethernet ports
- Ability to execute all functions appropriate to the specific model of PanelView or PanelView Plus
Once these steps are completed the unit moves to the testing phase of our process, during which all power supplies, communications ports and other functions are fully tested. After the unit passes all functional testing, it is burned in for a period of time under operating conditions, then fully retested to ensure reliability. It’s this attention to quality control that allows us to offer an all-inclusive 1 year warranty that covers the entire Allen Bradley PanelView for the full warranty period.
Our goal is to get your Panel View HMI unit back up and running as quick as possible so you can get your line running again. You can count on us to get it done right.
Request a repair quote at qualtirol.com or contact us at 877.524.6832