Siemens Repairs Done Right
No one understands better than Qualitrol how important your machines are. This is why we provide tech support for you regardless of your situation and for all models of the popular Siemens Simatic family of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI). The Siemens Simatic HMI family has had a long history of providing quality interface to machine operations – and Qualitrol can repair them all.
Each Siemens Simatic HMI unit is hooked to the appropriate Siemens PLC system to confirm that it talks properly to the PLC. Once the Siemens HMI repair is complete, the Simatic HMI unit is fully tested again to confirm all functionality and connectivity to the PLC.
Qualitrol provides complete testing and evaluation of each unit before the repair starts for:
- Screen brightness and clarity
- Touchscreen alignment and ‘ghost’ touches
- Cracked screens, torn touchscreens or other damage to the front of the Simatic unit
- Good contact of all keypads
- Tightness of bezel, seals, and overlays to prevent penetration of moisture or dirt
- Full function of all serial and ethernet ports
- Ability to execute all functions appropriate to the specific model of Siemens Simatic HMI
Each of our Siemens Simatic HMI repairs is backed by our one year warranty that covers the entire Siemens HMI unit.
Our goal is to get your Siemens Simatic HMI unit back up and running as quickly as possible so you can get your line running again. You can count on us to get it done right.
To request a quote simply fill out our repair request form and we'll make the process easy for you. Our repairs work seamlessly with your HMI unit-we guarantee it with our one year warranty. Click here to go to repair form or call our Qualitrol repair hotline at (877) 536-0090 or email us at email@example.com.