PLC Controls, HMI's, Light Curtains, Robotics, Servo Motors Repairs
PLC repair services provide the expertise and efficiency that you need to get your automation systems up and running again. Qualitrol performs PLC repairs for any needs you may have, including GE PLC repair services and Fanuc PLC repair. We take pride in ensuring that our repaired PLC components offer premium quality throughout their usage.
Our services include:
- GE Authorized Repair House for GE 90-70, Rx7i, QuickPanel, Field Control, Series Six and Computer Dynamics (CDI)
- We repair all brands of HMI, operator interfaces and industrial computers
- Each repaired part is tested on actual GE testers used in the GE factory
- OEM components used in each repair
- Repair turnaround time is days, not weeks
- Same-day service available for all repairs
- All of our repair technicians are IPC 7711/7721 certified in the rework, modification and repair of electronic assemblies
- Our 2-year warranty covers the entire board — not just the problem we initially fixed
Expert PLC Repair Service Offers Numerous Benefits
High-quality PLC repairs, to OEM standards: At Qualitrol, we deploy the same testing equipment that is used at GE manufacturing facilities. This means your repaired parts are up to the same specs as a new part purchased from the manufacturer.
Our rigorous inspection and testing programs, combined with the experience of our repair engineers, means that you can be assured of the quality of your repaired parts.
As a Qualitrol customer, you get:
- Efficient access to the parts you need: Speedy automation repair services are a critical part of the efficient operation of your facility. Whereas sourcing and ordering new replacement parts can be a lengthy process requiring weeks of fulfillment time, our PLC repair services are designed to get your equipment operating properly with much shorter turnaround.
- Superior quality over surplus parts: Repaired PLC parts from Qualitrol have been extensively tested by our staff, following the initial inspection and repair process. If you purchase surplus parts, you have no guarantee that they are still in proper working order. These parts can sit unused for years, and are almost always sold without additional inspection.
- Access to discontinued components: If a replacement component for your machine is no longer produced, repair is often the only option for continued operation — short of purchasing a new, updated machine. Our GE PLC repair services give you the benefit of extending the life of a machine, even if replacement parts are no longer in production.
Need a Repair?
Qualitrol offers the expertise and experience that give you quality assurance in your repaired PLC parts. Are you looking to quickly get a machine or an automation system back online? Are you in need of a replacement for a part that is no longer produced by the manufacturer?
Our staff of experienced engineers and testers want you to enjoy the quality expected of a new part. For more information about how we can help, fill out the form below or call 1-800-784-9385 for prompt service.