Why replace your damaged Cincinnati Milacron HMI when you can repair it for much less? Qualitrol International repairs all models of the popular Cincinnati Milacron family of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Industrial Panel PCs (IPC). For decades, Cincinnati Milacron has introduced some of the most rugged HMI and Operator Interface devices in the industry. While these rugged units are built to last, there will come a time when every Cincinnati Milacron HMI needs a repair, or at least an evaluation and clean up.
Qualitrol provides complete testing and evaluation of each unit before the Cincinnati Milacron repair starts, testing for:
- Screen brightness and clarity
- Touchscreen alignment and ‘ghost’ touches
- Cracked screens, torn touchscreens, or other damage to the front of the Cincinnati Milacron HMI panel
- Good contact of all keypads
- Tightness of bezel, seals, and overlays to prevent penetration of moisture or dirt
- Full function of all serial and Ethernet ports
- Ability to execute all functions appropriate to the specific model of Cincinnati Milacron HMI
Each Cincinnati Milacron unit is hooked to a PLC system to confirm that it talks properly to the PLC. Once the Cincinnati Milacron HMI repair is complete, the Cincinnati Milacron unit is fully tested again to confirm all functionality and connectivity to the PLC. Each of our Cincinnati Milacron HMI repairs and Cincinnati Milacron IPC repairs is backed by our one 2-year warranty that covers the entire HMI or IPC unit.
Our goal is to get your Cincinnati Milacron HMI unit back up and running as quick as possible so you can get your line running again. You can count on us to get it done right.