Qualitrol International repairs all models of the popular Eaton Cutler Hammer PanelMate family of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI). For decades, Eaton Cutler Hammer has introduced some of the most rugged HMI and Operator Interface devices in the industry, with the PanelMate unit leading the way. While these rugged units are built to last, there will come a time when every Eaton Cutler Hammer HMI needs a repair, or at least an evaluation and clean up. This includes the ever-popular Eaton Cutler Hammer PanelMate and PanelMate Pro series of HMI units.
Qualitrol provides complete testing and evaluation of each unit before the Eaton Cutler Hammer repair starts, testing for:
- Screen brightness and clarity
- Touchscreen alignment and ‘ghost’ touches
- Cracked screens, torn touchscreens, or other damage to the front of the PanelMate HMI panel
- Good contact of all keypads
- Tightness of bezel, seals, and overlays to prevent penetration of moisture or dirt
- Full function of all serial and Ethernet ports
- Ability to execute all functions appropriate to the specific model of Eaton Cutler Hammer HMI
Each Eaton Cutler Hammer PanelMate unit is hooked to a PLC system to confirm that it talks properly to the PLC. Once the Eaton Cutler Hammer HMI repair is complete, the Eaton Cutler Hammer unit is fully tested again to confirm all functionality and connectivity to the PLC.
Each of our Eaton Cutler Hammer HMI repairs and Eaton Cutler Hammer IPC repairs is backed by our 2-year warranty that covers the entire HMI or IPC unit. Our goal is to get your Eaton Cutler Hammer HMI unit back up and running as quick as possible so you can get your line running again.
We provide Eaton Cutler Hammer repair on all PanelMate models, including:
Eaton PanelMate: 1785T, Eaton PanelMate: 5585T-AC-PMPP-5