GE QuickPanel HMI Repair
Qualitrol International is the only GE-Authorized repair center for all models of the popular GE Fanuc QuickPanel (IC752, IC754 prefixes), and we repair the GE Automation QuickPanel+ family of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI). The GE QuickPanel has had a long history of providing quality interface to machine operations – and Qualitrol can repair them all.
Qualitrol provides complete testing and evaluation of each unit before the repair starts, testing for:
- Screen brightness and clarity
- Touchscreen alignment and ‘ghost’ touches
- Cracked screens, torn touchscreens or other damage to the front of the QuickPanel unit
- Good contact of all keypads
- Tightness of bezel, seals and overlays to prevent penetration of moisture or dirt
- Full function of all serial and Ethernet ports
- Ability to execute all functions appropriate to the specific model of QuickPanel or QuickPanel+
Each QuickPanel unit is hooked to the appropriate GE PLC system (or Allen-Bradley PLC, if needed) to confirm that it talks properly to the PLC. Once the GE QuickPanel repair is complete, the QuickPanel unit is fully tested again to confirm all functionality and connectivity to the PLC.
Each of our GE QuickPanel repairs and QuickPanel Plus repairs is backed by our one year warranty that covers the entire QuickPanel HMI unit.
Our goal is to get your GE Automation Panel View unit back up and running as quick as possible so you can get your line running again. You can count on us to get it done right.