Qualitrol International repairs all models of the popular Maple Systems family of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Industrial Panel PCs (IPC). For decades, Maple Systems has introduced some of the most rugged HMI and Operator Interface devices in the industry. While these rugged units are built to last, there will come a time when every Maple Systems HMI needs a repair, or at least an evaluation and clean up. This includes the Maple Systems Basic, Advanced and Smart IIoT series of HMI units.
Maple Systems Repair Service and Process
- Screen brightness and clarity
- Touchscreen alignment and ‘ghost’ touches
- Cracked screens, torn touchscreens, or other damage to the front of the Maple Systems HMI panel
- Good contact of all keypads
- Tightness of bezel, seals, and overlays to prevent penetration of moisture or dirt
- Full function of all serial and Ethernet ports
- Ability to execute all functions appropriate to the specific model of Maple Systems HMI
Each Maple Systems unit is hooked to a PLC system to confirm that it talks properly to the PLC. Once the Maple Systems HMI repair is complete, the Maple Systems unit is fully tested again to confirm all functionality and connectivity to the PLC.
Each of our Maple Systems HMI repairs and Maple Systems IPC repairs is backed by our 2-year warranty that covers the entire HMI or IPC unit.
Our goal is to get your Maple Systems HMI unit back up and running as quick as possible so you can get your line running again.You can count on us to get it done right.
We provide Maple Systems repair on all Maple Systems models, including HMI-520TE