Qualitrol International repairs all models of the Mitsubishi Electric family of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Industrial Panel PCs (IPC). Many of our customers have discovered substantial financial benefit by using our repair service compared to upgrading their HMI panel, especially when weighing the cost and time involved to purchase, re-engineer, and program a retrofit panel. We also offer a rush repair service to help get your Mitsubishi Electric repaired and back into production with a minimum of downtime. While these rugged units are built to last, there will come a time when every Mitsubishi Electric HMI needs a repair, or at least an evaluation and clean up.
Qualitrol provides complete testing and evaluation of each unit before the Mitsubishi Electric repair starts, testing for:
- Screen brightness and clarity
- Touchscreen alignment and ‘ghost’ touches
- Cracked screens, torn touchscreens, or other damage to the front of the Mitsubishi Electric HMI panel
- Good contact of all keypads
- Tightness of bezel, seals, and overlays to prevent penetration of moisture or dirt
- Full function of all serial and Ethernet ports
- Ability to execute all functions appropriate to the specific model of Mitsubishi Electric HMI
Each Mitsubishi Electric unit is hooked to a PLC system to confirm that it talks properly to the PLC. Once the Mitsubishi Electric HMI repair is complete, the Mitsubishi Electric unit is fully tested again to confirm all functionality and connectivity to the PLC. Each of our Mitsubishi Electric HMI repairs and Mitsubishi Electric IPC repairs is backed by our 2-year warranty that covers the entire HMI or IPC unit.
Our goal is to get your Mitsubishi Electric HMI unit back up and running as quick as possible so you can get your line running again. You can count on us to get it done right.