Proface HMI and IPC Repair
Qualitrol International repairs all models of the popular Pro-face family of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Industrial PCs (IPC). For decades, Pro-face has been a leader in HMI and Operator Interface devices. While
these rugged units are built to last, there will come a time when every Pro-face HMI needs a repair, or at least an evaluation and clean up. This includes the Pro-face GP-2000, GP-3000 and the popular GP-4000 series of HMI units.
Qualitrol provides complete testing and evaluation of each unit before the Pro-face repair starts, testing for:
- Screen brightness and clarity
- Touchscreen alignment and ‘ghost’ touches
- Cracked screens, torn touchscreens or other damage to the front of the Pro-face HMI panel
- Good contact of all keypads
- Tightness of bezel, seals and overlays to prevent penetration of moisture or dirt
- Full function of all serial and Ethernet ports
- Ability to execute all functions appropriate to the specific model of Pro-face HMI
Each Pro-face unit is hooked to a PLC system to confirm that it talks properly to the PLC. Once the Proface HMI repair is complete, the Proface unit is fully tested again to confirm all functionality and connectivity to the PLC.
Each of our Pro-face HMI repairs and Pro-face IPC repairs is backed by our one year warranty that covers the entire HMI or IPC unit.
Our goal is to get your Pro-face HMI unit back up and running as quick as possible so you can get your line running again. You can count on us to get it done right.
We provide Pro-face repair on all Pro-face models, including: GP-2000 GP-2000 GP-3000 GP-4000