Our goal is to give you the option of Allen-Bradley servo motor repair that has been refurbished back to like new condition, rather than being forced into buying new.
All electrical and mechanical parts are inspected on all Allen-Bradley servo motors. During our evaluation, we check for:
- Encoder mechanical condition and integrity of the pre-programmed data fields
- Correct bearing fits
- Housing fits
- Worn output shafts
- Corroded and/or broken flanges:
- Reprogram Stegmann encoders and replace with new Stegmann encoder.
- Re-manufacture a new Allen-Bradley servo motor front flange using the old flange and factory dimensions
- Repair all the windings – both AC and DC servo motors windings are washed, baked and tested
Testing on AB Servo Factory Drives
No Allen-Bradley servo motor leaves Qualitrol without being run on an Allen-Bradley drive just like the one in your machine. Our collection of drives is frequently expanded in order to remain up to date on manufacturer changes in technology.
By using a factory drive we make sure that the servo motor is tested to full electrical capacity, and that the previous repair steps were executed successfully.