Siemens Simatic HMI Repair
Qualitrol International is a repair center for all models of the popular Siemens SIMATIC family of human-machine interfaces (HMIs). The Siemens SIMATIC HMI family has had a long history of providing quality interface-to-machine operations — and Qualitrol can repair them all.
Siemens HMI repair work is critical if your HMI unit begins to fail. Getting repair work done provides a cost-effective alternative to expensive unit replacement. A well-functioning HMI unit is necessary to harness the full benefits of the HMI, including:
- Intuitive display of process status and performance
- Easy-to-read information about processes
- A simple interface to control complex processes
- Alarms to alert the operator to potential issues, which can be easily diagnosed and addressed via the HMI
- One central location to monitor processes
Siemens HMI units are a key component of efficient, high-productivity industrial machine operation — and thus your bottom line. If you are in need of Siemens automation repair, Qualitrol can help.
The Siemens Repair Service Process
Qualitrol provides complete testing and evaluation of each unit before the repair starts, testing for:
- Screen brightness and clarity
- Touchscreen alignment and ‘ghost’ touches
- Cracked screens, torn touchscreens or other damage to the front of the Simatic unit
- Good contact of all keypads
- Tightness of bezel, seals, and overlays to prevent penetration of moisture or dirt
- Full function of all serial and Ethernet ports
- Ability to execute all functions appropriate to the specific model of Siemens Simatic HMI
Each Siemens SIMATIC HMI unit is hooked to the appropriate Siemens PLC system to confirm that it talks properly to the PLC. Once the Siemens HMI repair is complete, the SIMATIC HMI unit is fully tested again to confirm all functionality and connectivity to the PLC. In addition to our HMI repair services, we also offer Siemens PLC repair, with the expertise to diagnose whether issues are HMI or PLC-based, and to respond accordingly.
Each of our Siemens SIMATIC HMI repairs is backed by our one-year warranty that covers the entire Siemens HMI unit. Our goal is to get your Siemens SIMATIC HMI unit back up and running as quickly as possible so you can get your line running again. You can count on us to get it done right.
Select your Siemens Simatic HMI model from the list below to get your ACTUAL REPAIR Pricing – no up-front Evaluations required.