Qualitrol International repairs all models of the popular Uticor family of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Industrial Panel PCs (IPC). For decades, Uticor has introduced some of the most rugged HMI and Operator Interface devices in the industry. While these rugged units are built to last, there will come a time when every Uticor HMI needs a repair, or at least an evaluation and clean up. This includes the Uticor TouchPLC, Power Panels, Touch Plus series of HMI units, and Uticor Windows HMI.
Qualitrol provides complete testing and evaluation of each unit before the Uticor repair starts, testing for:
- Screen brightness and clarity
- Touchscreen alignment and ‘ghost’ touches
- Cracked screens, torn touchscreens, or other damage to the front of the Uticor HMI panel
- Good contact of all keypads
- Tightness of bezel, seals, and overlays to prevent penetration of moisture or dirt
- Full function of all serial and Ethernet ports
- Ability to execute all functions appropriate to the specific model of Uticor HMI
Each Uticor unit is hooked to a PLC system to confirm that it talks properly to the PLC. Once the Uticor HMI repair is complete, the Uticor unit is fully tested again to confirm all functionality and connectivity to the PLC. Each of our Uticor HMI repairs and Uticor IPC repairs is backed by our 2-year warranty that covers the entire HMI or IPC unit.
Our goal is to get your Uticor HMI unit back up and running as quick as possible so you can get your line running again.You can count on us to get it done right.