PLC Conversion & Replacement
November 28th, 2018
Want to Migrate an Old PLC System to a New System?
Qualitrol International provides a Migration program for replacing your Legacy PLC system that is fast, effective and let’s you benefit from all the advantages of new PLC and PAC (Programmable Automation Controller) technology. And because of our extensive PLC technical expertise, we can offer plc migrations from one manufacturer’s PLC to another: from GE Fanuc to Siemens, from Allen-Bradley to GE/GE Fanuc, etc.
Qualitrol International makes it easy for you to migrate your Legacy PLC system in 4 easy steps.
Here’s what we can do for you:
- Assemble a new PLC system with parts that match the Legacy configuration
- Migrate the program in the Legacy PLC to the new PLC programming language and load it into the new CPU
- Install the new PLC hardware in the field and wire up the I/O modules
- Troubleshoot the system on the machine
Here’s what you receive:
- A new PLC system with exact hardware configuration as your current system.
- Modules in the new system will be arranged in the same order as the Legacy system so that wiring in the existing panel will match up with the new I/O modules.
- Complete wiring schematic of each I/O module and power supply connection.
- Wiring instructions that correlates Legacy I/O connections to the new PLC I/O connections (“Wire on terminal 07 of the Legacy PLC connects to terminal 14 on the new PLC.”).
- Migrated program loaded on the new CPU; off-line integrity of the program will be tested in our lab.
- Back-up copy of ladder logic program with complete annotation.
Rely on Qualitrol International’s Team of Automation Professionals to Migrate your Old PLC System.
- Call us at (800) 784-9385