Series 90-70 (IC697): IC697CPU772
The only GE Authorized Repair, Parts and Support Center for Series 90-70 (IC697) in the world! Contact us today to help you extend the life of your Series 90-70 (IC697) systems.
- Supports floating point calculations.
- Single slot CPU.
- 2K inputs and outputs (any mix).
- Up to 8K analog I/O.
- 0.4 microseconds per boolean function.
- 12 MHz, 80C186 microprocessor.
- Supports IC660/IC661 and IC697 I/O.
- Programmed by MS-DOS or Windows based software products running on Windows 95 or Windows NT over Ethernet TCP/IP or through the SNP port.
- Supports up to 512 Kbytes of battery-backed expansion memory in the same slot.
- Configurable data and program memory.
- Battery-backed calendar clock.
- Three position operation mode switch.
- Password controlled access.
- Three status LEDs.
- Software configuration (No DIP switches or jumpers to set).
- Reference information inside front door.
The CPU 772 is a single slot PLC CPU which allows floating point calculations. The CPU 772 is programmed and configured by MS-DOS or WIndows based programming software to perform real time control of machines, processes and material handling systems. The CPU 772 communicates with I/O and smart option modules over the rack mounted backplane (IC697CHS750, 782, 783, 790, 791) by way of the VMEC.1 Standard format.
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review